Saturday 23 March 2013

The days leading up to Ironman Melbourne (overdue post)

This post is well overdue - it is a bunch of photos leading up to Ironman Melbourne which I had on Facebook.


The Ironman Expo - where we buy crap we don't need and register

The last marker on the run route

Finish Chute (photo taken on Wednesday)



Race Nails - thanks to Lidia, Nola and Lee

I sign here?

Name is signed!!!
Signed and Done!

This is what I am doing yo!

Pete Jacobs, you should stop photobombing me...


Group Photo with Pete Jacobs


Transition 1 (yeah I know, the bag was wrong, I swapped it over)
Not shown - arm warmers and assos cream

Transition 2 (not shown - special needs bag with extra gels)


This was my riding into the head wind face
- little did I know on Friday night how true it was on race day....all 140km of it.

T1 bag in Transition Tent

Dale - All dressed for the party

No comments:

Post a Comment