Sunday 3 March 2013

Weekly Reflection 25/02 - 03/03


Free Ginger Beer at my 31km
mark before the end = WINNING
Favourite session of the week: Really loved my long endurance run today. Not only was it my longest run to date (31km), I am more confident that I will be an Ironman by the 24th March 2013. 

Least favourite session of the week: Once again, the cool and windy weather made the (was supposed to be combo) windtrainer session unproductive. Combo turned into just windtrainer as EPA deemed the water not safe enough to swim.  

Advice of the week: Don't underestimate the importance of hydration - pre, during and post sessions. 

Thing I’m looking forward to next week: Next week is the last training week of the program before we start to reduce the intensity and duration as part of taper. I am actually looking forward to my longest ride (180km w run off bike) and my longest run (33km). 

No comments:

Post a Comment