Monday 18 March 2013

Weekly Reflection 11/03 - 17/03

Supporting at Portarlington tri
on the weekend - me being a fool.
Favourite session of the week: I really enjoyed my swim recon session I did on Monday (labor day public holiday) - I got to swim the course and also swam 3.5km within 1:08. This gave me more confidence in the actual swim itself and also being able to achieve my target times of 1:20-1:30. More about the session is here.

Least favourite session of the week: Due to my injuries, I haven't been doing any running leading up to the big race. Instead of doing interval sessions, I have been doing either elliptical trainer or water jogging. I don't hate these sessions or dislike them one bit (apart from the boredom on the elliptical trainer), I just enjoyed them the least this week.

Advice of the week: SUPPORT - it is a two way street.

Thing I’m looking forward to next week: Obviously my favorite session for this week will be my first ever ironman distance triathlon - Ironman Melbourne on the 24th March 2013. I am also looking forward to writing about this experience in my first Ironman race report. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment