Monday 25 February 2013

Weekly Reflection 18/02 - 24/02

Favorite session of the week: My Big Bay Swim - 3.2km

Least favourite session of the week: In my personal experience, whenever we have bad weather during a combo session, my efforts on the windtrainer turns to sh!t. I wasn't in the mood to turn my legs over as well as I should have. I only burnt under 400Cal over the hour which was piss poor. I had a good run session that morning, so it may have played a part in the tiredness of my legs but it was a session I enjoyed the least.

Advice of the week: Jelly fish stings don't kill, just very annoying

Thing I’m looking forward to next week: Even though (this) week is Building Week 2 and I am looking forward to my massage tonight - for my shoulders (from the swim) and for my legs (I ran 28km on Sunday after my swim). I am also looking forward to improving on my Saturday long ride (and run off the bike) and my long run on Sunday. These two sessions are key to the Ironman event.

No comments:

Post a Comment