Friday 5 October 2012

A Spanner.

A spanner has been thrown into works...

I was suppose to be riding the Kinglake ride this weekend (Saturday) and due to the weather forecast, Supersprint may change it to Sunday.

Thinking about what events I have coming up, I have made an executive decision to no longer do the Kinglake ride and do a long 5 hour ride on the TT bike (Dale) instead as it is what I need for my triathlon races. I also need to spend more time "running off the bike" so I must also include a 3-5km run off the bike on Saturday.

This Sunday will be my last long run before the half marathon next week. Will need to do a (relatively quick) 15km.

This change of plans is also agreed to (as the best for my training) by Coach Greg so it reduces the anxiety I have regarding the choices I make for long course triathlon training.

No comments:

Post a Comment