Wednesday 15 August 2012

Let me introduce you to Dale...

Here is the new man in my life - his name is Dale (Cannondale Slice 4 Rival). I purchased him about 2 months ago as I needed a smaller time trial bike (my Felt was a 50cm - the tri bars were set back that it was in line with the brake hoods). Dale is a small 47cm size.

I picked him up on the 23rd July and had it fitted properly (with RETUL) by Coach Ollie. Since then, I have been using him on my windtrainer sessions to get use to the position so I don't wreck my back and shoulders during the race season.

Took this little bike out on Saturday last week along Studley Park (Kew Blvd) - it was the first time the tyres touched the road. As it was a hilly ride, I didn't ride the bike down on the TT bars for more than a few minutes. The bike handles great and will try to take it out on the roads soon to get use to it.
  
Dale - The Cannondale

So, the specs for the new bike are:

Size - 47cm

Components
Component GroupSRAM Rival
BrakesetSRAM Caliper brakes, Promax Aero levers
Shift LeversSRAM RTC TT 1090
Front DerailleurSRAM Rival
Rear DerailleurSRAM Rival
CranksetFSA Vision BB30 Aero Double, 39/53 teeth
PedalsLook (own)
Bottom BracketFSA BB30
Rear Cogs10-speed, 11 - 26 teeth
ChainKMC DX 10SC
SeatpostCannondale Slice Aero Carbon
SaddleISM Adamo (own)
Handlebar3T Aura Carbon
Handlebar Stem3T ARX Carbon
HeadsetSlice


I am still selling my Felt B2 on Bike Exchange - $1900 ono
Contact me if you are interested - need to save money for IM Melbourme 2014 entry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment