Tuesday 25 September 2012

Shep 70.3 - Course Details are out!

A friend pointed out to me that my big head made it into the Shepparton 70.3 website...


I also noticed that the course details are up so I downloaded them and have posted them around my office cubicle and on my fridge.
Swim - this is a one and a bit lap of Kialla Lakes. The swim in the lake is like swimming in milo (with the grainy floatie bits in it too) - hard to see your hand. At least it doesn't stink. The lake must be ok as this event has been held in this location for years.

SWIM COURSE

Ride - 2 laps of this course. It is a very open (but flat) course so some areas are considered fast and others, not as much. There is one drink station on the course and one area where you have to make a sharp U-turn (also where people can cheer you on).

BIKE COURSE

Run - 3 laps of this 7km route. The run is undulating outside of the lake-loop. The good thing about this route is that you run past supporters and they can cheer you on the whole way through.

RUN COURSE


No comments:

Post a Comment