Tuesday 1 December 2015

Looking Ahead - January 2016

This is my final Looking Forward post for 2015 and also the first for 2016. January will be a busy month for training as I have work holidays from the 24th Dec through to the 10th Jan 2016 (back to work on the 11th). I am going to be heading up to the mountains again to do more training ahead of the Audax ride. I haven’t booked anything yet but there is a 90% chance that I will be spending a few days there, climbing and climbing.



16th – 17th Jan: I have a wedding to attend on the 17th so the 16th will be repeats of a climb of some sort. Most likely be Donna Buang or Lake Mountain (something substantial) or I will ride the Crucifix in the Dandenongs. Between 5 - 6 hours. 

23rd – 24th Jan: The Audax Alpine Classic is on the 24th and I will be riding the “poor man’s 3 Peaks” – Bright – Tawonga Gap – Falls – Tawonga Gap – Bright (130km). Most likely arrive at the accommodation on the Saturday 23rd rather than arriving there on the Friday night.


No plans so far for the 30th - 31st weekend but the training will be local (less than 2 hours drive from home). 

No comments:

Post a Comment