Thursday 5 November 2015

Looking Ahead - December

This year has really flown by so quick and I have one more month to look ahead to. So many things have changed for me for 2015:
  •          Change of job in Jan 2015.
  •          Change of triathlon club early in 2015.
  •          Change of focus sport from triathlon to cycling
  •           Finally took strength/core seriously



With one more month left for 2015, I have the following events/plans to look forward to:

5 – 6th Dec – Back to the Mountains to ride Omeo-Dinner Plain (7 Peaks) and climb Mt Hotham again. I am no longer heading to Busselton due to leave not being approved.

12-13th Dec – Due to supercrits on the 13th Dec (spectating) – I will do repeats of Donna Buang/Lake Mountain on the 12th.

19 – 20th Dec – Bought tickets to the Melbourne Madison so will do hill repeats on the 19th.


My work holidays start on the 24th December so I will be heading back to the Alpine region to climb more mountains. I would like to tackle most of my 7 Peaks challenge rides by 2015 leaving Mt Baw Baw for February once I get enough training, strength in my legs and maybe less 10kgs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment